網名館

位置:首頁 > 説説 > QQ説説

時光流逝的成熟英文説説帶翻譯 Those troubles always linger

QQ説説3.37W

導讀:再也説不出好聽的,看上去漂亮的話。只是實打實的會在莫名其妙的地方,莫名其妙的時間點,想起一個人。

時光流逝的成熟英文説説帶翻譯 Those troubles always linger

微信掃描或直接搜索關注“騰牛個性網”微信公眾號,方便隨時查看更多個性內容!

Time orbit we just one solitude of the subway.

時間的軌道里我們只是一班孤寂的地鐵。 

Although again sweet candy, also has a bitter day.

即使再甜的糖,也有苦的一天。

Accustomed, one day.

已經習慣了,一個人的日子。

Even next second we didn't meet, on one second we will meet.

即使下一秒我們沒有相遇,上一秒我們也會相見。

Believe that god is fair.

相信上帝是公平的。

We look forward to, our future.

我們期待、我們的將來。

We believe, our future.

我們相信、我們的未來。

Is very sweet, very bitter, and that is love.

很甜、很苦,那就是愛情。

時光流逝的成熟英文説説帶翻譯 Those troubles always linger 第2張

Those troubles, always linger.

那些煩惱,永遠揮之不去。

It doesn't matter is ok, just everything cannot go back.

沒關係沒關係,只是一切都回不去。

Just don't give up, Russia are then buchibuqi.

只要不放棄,俄們便不離不棄。

Then the selfish hurt, but only in order not to leave.

那麼自私的傷害,只是為了不離開。

Such as flocculent snow, high-stepping but not into Russia heart.

如絮的白雪,皚皚卻不入俄心。

Missing is like a disease, take much medicine or not.

思念像一場病,服了多少的藥也好不了。

How many dream had, and never came into my heart.

多少夢幻的曾經,也不曾走進莪的心。

I am god, that nothing can be done not god.

我是上帝,那種什麼事也辦不了的上帝。

Someone said, my love, I just thought.

有人説,我的愛情只是我的自以為。

I do not follow, I live is always all you want.

我不會遵循,我過的生活從來都是自己想要的。

Don't say you have lost everything, because you and I.

不要説你失去了一切,因為你還有我。

Will there be that one day, you left me.

會不會有那麼一天,你離我而去。

You why say sorry, in this leaves in autumn.

你又何必説抱歉,在這個落葉的秋天。

I haven't save your feeling, just facing north say goodbye.

我的挽回你都沒感覺,只是面朝北面説再見。

The wind blows away the thoughts, rolled up unruly time.

被風吹散的思念,捲起不羈的時間。

You said, love is too deep but don't let their destruction .

你説過,愛的太深卻不要讓自己沉淪。

Two people along the street up, who also don't stay. 

兩個人沿着街一直走,誰也不許再停留。

My tears, you don't care.

我的淚流滿面,你不在乎。

Know, how again recover also just air.

明知道,再怎麼挽回也只是空氣。

You hold hands is agreed. Said.

你説過牽了手就是約定。

I want to cry, but my pride told me not to.

我想哭泣,可是我的驕傲告訴我不可以。

Don't fear you forsake, just afraid of losing you.

不是怕你丟棄,只是怕失去你。

You smiled and waved with me, step by step out go farther.

你笑着跟我揮了揮手,一步跨出去走得更遠。

We first met location, it was named: miss.

我們初次相遇的地點,把它取名叫:懷念。

We don't have any choice, only run in opposite directions.

我們沒有任何選擇的餘地,只有背道而馳。

Why is this once, only once in without you.

為什麼又是這樣的曾經,只不過曾經裏沒有你。

A we missed the time, France.

時間一點點被我們錯過,擦肩而過。