網名館

位置:首頁 > 簽名 > 英文簽名

情侶個性簽名一對英文帶翻譯精選 I am your little dependence

導讀:太陽的餘暉灑滿老家的那條水泥路路,我右手拉你左手,光着腳體會着戀愛的炙熱。那時,我對你説:“幾十年後,我們還要拉着手走。”慶幸,現在的我們,仍拉着彼此的雙手。

Season flower falls, and fell all over the floor

( 季花落,落滿地。)

People laugh and smile face remnants

( 臉殘笑,笑蒼生。)

We look forward to, our future.

(我們期待、我們的將來。)

We believe, our future.

(我們相信、我們的未來。)

I am your air

(我是你的空氣)

You are my sunshine

(你是我的陽光)

But just watch you walked nonchalance

(漠然走過卻留心看你)

But elaborate couse passing for you

(淡然路過卻精心為你)

情侶個性簽名一對英文帶翻譯精選 I am your little dependence

The derrnatopathy with room only for you alone

(五臟六腑只容得下你一人)

Laughter tears for you alone

(歡笑淚水只為你一人 )

See see uncommon poems, gather together dowdy. No visit

( 看看世態,聚聚散散無人訪。)

look lookatlife, bornborndyingnodawn

( 看看人生,生生死死無人曉。)

I am your little dependence

(我是你的小依賴)

You are my big depend on

(你是我的大依靠)

〆 please give me a happy future

( 〆請給我一個幸福的未來)

〆 will give you a happy future

( 〆會給你一個幸福的未來)

I hope you all your life when my big white rabbit

(我希望伱一輩子都當我的大白兔)

You are always in my heart the little white rabbit

(伱永遠都是我心中的小白兔)

No amount of discourse is sadness for the prelude

(再多的話語都是以悲傷為前奏)

More stories are based on happiness for ending

(再多的故事都是以幸福為結局)

゛You why say sorry, in this leaves in autumn.

(你又何必説抱歉,在這個落葉的秋天)

゛The wind blows away the thoughts, rolled up unruly time.

(被風吹散的思念,捲起不羈的時間)

We love so simple, but so true.

我們的愛那麼簡單,卻那麼真。

We love so simple, but so deep.

我們的愛那麼單純,卻那麼深。

In this life, just want to follow you. Lai Ding you forever.

這輩子,只想跟隨你。永遠賴定你。

I want to have you in my life. Hold you forever.

這輩子,只想擁有你。永遠抱着你。

Both of them together in harmony, I can't compare with.

他們倆在一起的和諧,我比不上。

You and I together of the happiness, no one could give

我和你在一起的幸福,沒人能給。

Your eyes full of beautiful take away my heart

你的眼神充滿美麗 帶走我的心跳

Your gentleness is so close to take away my heart

你的温柔如此靠近 帶走我的心跳

She is not truly, but I love her.

她不傾國傾城,但有我愛她。

He does not reverse, but he has my love.

他不顛倒眾生,但他有我愛。

Miss you, like sunflower miss the sun.

很想念你,就像向日葵想念太陽。

Very need you, just like the dandelion need the breeze.

很需要你,就像蒲公英需要微風。

You're gone, I'm missing a piece of the sky color.

你離去,我的天空少了一片色彩。

You're gone, my sky much a miss.

你離去,我的天空多了一份思念。

In time, to miss, a little sweet love.

用時間,去思念,愛情有點甜。

This wish, won't change, love is a little sweet.

這心願,不會變,愛情有點甜。

Either you give me, or you to others.

你要麼都給我,要麼你都給別人。

I either do not pay, the pay is all.

我要麼不付出,一付出就是全部。

My world can be very big, big to have your heart.

我的世界可以很大,大到擁有你的心。

My world can be very small, small to only your heart.

我的世界可以很小,小到只剩你的心。