網名館

位置:首頁 > 簽名 > 英文簽名

2016最新好聽的英文簽名帶翻譯 Not crave forever

導讀:我放不下的是你給過我的温柔,放不下的是跟你走過的整個青春,我放不下的是跟你在一起所有的回憶,我放不下的並不是你,可是我放不下的那些都有你,即使最後你對我愛搭不理了,我還是放不下,可是放不下的總有時間會放下。

Give me to the old love.
[給我到老的愛情]

You are the king in my world. 
在我的世界裏你是王。

All I need is you needing me.
——我最需要的就是,你需要我。

I waste heart will always love you.
我荒廢的心會一直愛你。

You will never be able to see me. 
你永遠都看不透我。

In a city, the city lived in pain. 
心中有座城,城裏住着疼。

Not crave forever,because too far. 
不奢求永遠 因為太遠。

we are never ever getting back together.
我們在也無法回到曾經。

Love, or don't start, or a lifetime.
愛,要麼不開始,要麼一輩子。

What kind of sunlight can warm my heart.
什麼樣的陽光能温暖我的心。

Say wait for you, I would not leave.
説好了等你,我就不會離開。

You are I can not get rid of the shadow.
你是我擺脱不了的影子。

2016最新好聽的英文簽名帶翻譯 Not crave forever

I hope you always find a reason to smile.
我希望你永遠都能找到讓自己微笑的理由。

Painful but not silent but not language.
[痛而不言 笑而不語]

Happiness is a journey,not a destination.
幸福是一個旅程,而不是終點。

What time did you let me into your heart.
你什麼時候才能讓我進入你的心。

Just happened between us is just the fate.
我們之間只是緣分發生的剛好。

Sometimes, miss is not time, is feeling.
(有時候,我們錯過的不是時間,是感覺)

You never into play but I forfeits himself.
【你從未入戲 我卻賠上了自己】

Be yourself. That’s when you’re beautiful. 
做你自己,那才是你的美麗時刻。

Fairy tale has ended, forgetting is happiness.
童話已經結束,遺忘就是幸福。

Break recalled, let the past become invalid. 
把回憶打碎,讓過去作廢。

I saw you in my dreams again. It felt so real. 
又夢見你,如此真實。

Now, I believe that I am a person can be very good!
現在開始,我相信我一個人可以很好!

Sometimes I miss you so much,I hardly can stand it.
有時候我真的很想你,想到我心痛。

I did not catch you when you pass you do not stop.
擦肩而過時我沒有拉住你你也沒有停留。

worth it to be with someone who knows your worth.
和一個懂你的人在一起,什麼都是值得的!

I gave up the chase you I did not let I love you.
我放棄了追逐你,我沒放下我愛你

I want to travel to the past,and hold you tightly.
(想 回到過去 將你緊緊抱緊 緊緊抱緊)

Whenever you say “I love you”, please say it honestly.
無論何時説“我愛你”,請真心實意。

I enjoy warm in time. I forget blooms in the internal.
我在時光裏享受温暖,我在流年裏忘記花開。

If you can start from scratch, I don't want to know you.
如果可以從頭開始 我不想再認識你。

Sometimes it is better to be alone. Nobody can hurt you.
有時候,孤單一個人反而更好,沒人傷害得了你。

Sometimes tears can express feelings easier than words. 
有時候,眼淚比語言更容易表達感受。

So long as a person no longer wants, anything may lay down.
一個人只要不再想要,就什麼都可以放下。

We all be happy, regardless of each other is happiness.
我們都要幸福,不分彼此的幸福。

Do you know that no one can replace you in my heart?
你知道嗎,對我而言,你是任何人都無法取代的。

Love is not a maybe thing. You know when you love someone. 
愛不是什麼可能、大概、也許,一旦愛上了,自己是十分清楚的。

I want to have you around, not for a while, but a lifetime.
我想要身邊有你,不是一陣子,而是一輩子。

Lost it and let it go, stay beside you is worth treasuring.
失去的就讓它隨風去吧,留在身邊的才值得珍惜。

No matter how strong you are,someone will always be your fatal.
無論你有多堅強,總有人是你的致命傷。

Be the actor of your own life, not a spectator of others` lives.
做自己生命的主角,而不是別人生命中的看客。

Maybe for those that have been missed,they are fated to be this way.
也許那些錯過的,是因為註定就要錯過。

Smiles are like band-aids. They cover up the pain but it still hurts.
微笑就像創可貼。雖然掩飾住了傷口,但是心痛依然。

Will we at last forget ourselves result from the continuous affectation.
我們會不會終有一天在不斷地假裝裏,忘記自己。

We lose ourselves in the things we love. We find ourselves there, too.
我們在愛裏失去自己,也會在愛裏找到自己。

I wanted to tell you all my secrets, but you became one of them instead.
曾經,我想和你分享我的所有祕密,但現在,你成了我心底的祕密。

One of the most difficult tasks in life is removing someone from your heart.
人生最難的事情之一,就是把某人從你的心底刪除。

Almost could not help but shed tears several times, but do not know what to feel.
好幾次差點忍不住的落淚,卻不知道感觸些什麼。

I know it seems that only love what you are trained to live up to what extent.
似乎只有我自己知道愛你到什麼程度受過什麼辜負。