網名館

位置:首頁 > 簽名 > 英文簽名

英文孤獨簽名 帶翻譯

He is all good, is not suitable.
他哪裏都好,就是不適合終老。

Even lonely all laugh at me cowardly.
連孤獨都嘲笑我懦弱。

Let nature take its course is always helpless.
順其自然的背後總是無可奈何。

Met is the beginning but also left the countdown.
遇見是開始卻也是離開的倒計時。

Just a turn around you and I separated a century.
只不過一個轉身你我卻隔了一個世紀。

Too many stories have no results.
擁有太多故事卻都沒有後來。

Crowded accidentaly across not anymore.
人潮擁擠再也不會不期而遇。

If this is not the end if I still love you.
如果這不是結局如果我還愛你。

Later you mature but also do not love to laugh.
後來你成熟了 可是也不愛笑了。

You are the scenery of others but wet my eyes.
你是別人的風景 卻濕了我的眼睛。

I a person how to recall the sweet of two people.
我一個人怎麼回憶兩個人的甜蜜。

I also look forward to only later did not result.
我也憧憬過 只是後來沒結果。

My so-called strong but self deception disguise.
我所謂的堅強不過自欺欺人的偽裝。

I'm glad to meet you but I'm sorry to see you.
我慶幸遇見你 卻遺憾只是遇見你。

Mad laughter follows the drought of tears.
透支了眼淚,我們便會沒心沒肺的笑。

Who has no story in mind, but learned to control.
誰心裏沒有故事,只不過學會了控制。

Everyone has a story, just a different interpretation of the way.
每個人都有故事,只是演繹的方式不同。

I want to cry, but my pride told me not to.
我想哭泣,可是我的驕傲告訴我不可以。

If all are the play, why should we played a less realistic.
如果一切都是戲,我們何必演的那麼逼真。

Nevermind,I will find someone like you.
沒關係,我會找到某個像你的他。

We're all right. It's the young and the young.
我們都沒錯 怪年輕毀了承諾。

What I miss is not you, but you give the fatal once.
我懷念的不是你 而是你給的致命曾經。

Maybe you really did a lot for him but he didn't move.
也許你真的為他做了很多但他卻並沒有感動過。

We know not what is good until we have lost it.
好東西,丟失了才明白它的好。

Then we all walked in their own way, who did not wait any longer.
後來我們都走在各自的路上誰也沒有再等誰。

Someone and I say forever when I won't agonistic never tears.
再有人和我説永遠的時候我不會再血脈噴張不會再熱淚盈眶。

I just want to go back to the days where we’d talk about everything.
我只想回到過去無話不談的日子。

At least in my show time, I try my best to love you.
至少在屬於我出場的時間裏,曾拼盡全力愛過你。

For the rest of my life without you, how can I go on.
餘生那麼長沒有你的陪伴我該怎麼走下去。

Each youth will be old, but I hope that your memories have been good.
每段青春都會蒼老,但我希望記憶裏的你一直都好。

英文孤獨簽名 帶翻譯

The first eye on the heart of the people also how to make friends.
第一眼就心動的人還怎麼做朋友。

Unfortunately, the sum of the young tied to a piece of.
可惜遺憾總和年輕綁在一塊。

You always have reasons to say, but I have no excuse to leave.
你總有説不盡的理由,我卻沒有留下不走的藉口。

Can not say what is called the mind, the person can not stay called the story.
説不出的話叫心事,留不住的人叫故事。

You see a wimp like the heart still can not forget the past.
瞧你一副窩囊廢模樣收不了心還忘不了過往。

I do not like you think so strong you will hurt me indifferently.
我沒有像你想的那麼堅強你的淡然也會讓我受傷.

The wind and the wine were old friends, but later with the story of the walk.
風和酒原本是老友,後來卻都跟了故事走。

Later, I understand the most precious feelings never need to hold in the palm of the hand.
後來我明白最珍貴的感情從來不用捧在手心。

You put on a suit and become somebody else's bride. I put on my wedding dress and become somebody else's bride.
你穿上西裝成了別人的新郎 而我穿上婚紗成了別人的新娘。

更多最新英文個性簽名

更多QQ個性簽名精選

標籤:簽名 孤獨 翻譯